A few handy tips and information for your stay
- Respect Please be mindful during your visit. Respect towards others and towards nature is an important part of the culture in Luxembourg and the Minett region. Please don't start any fires, don't play noisy music, don't disturb the wildlife, and please stick to the official road, path and trail networks.
- Travelling and hiking with pets: Feel free to bring your pets on your hike. However, dogs need to be kept on a leash at all times while traveling through the nature reserves.
- Drones: Official regulation on private and commercial use of drones. Attention: There are some areas that are generally not allowed to be flown over by drones. In general, a maximum flight altitude of 120 meters above the starting point applies. More information at www.dac.gouvernement.lu
- Pharmacies: Nationwide, a green cross is used as a distinguishing mark. Changing emergency service pharmacies. A list of the pharmacies in our region can be found here.
- Emergency numbers:
Ambulance and fire department: 112
A list of hospitals can be found here.
- Electricity: Sockets for plug type F (so-called Schuko plugs). Main voltage: 230 V, frequency 50 Hz.
- Drinking water: Tap water is drinkable in Luxembourg.
Business hours: weekdays from 6 a.m. at the earliest to 8 p.m. at the latest. You can find more info here.
- Public transport is free of charge in all of Luxembourg for all passengers.